- Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to This PC
- Select Add a network location (circled in red above)
- Click next in the “welcome to add a network location wizard” window
- Select “Choose a custom network location “ then click next
- Type the WebDAV address (https://webdav.qatar.cmu.edu).
NOTE: You can type a subfolder address (i.e. https://WebDAV.qatar.cmu.edu/files/Shared/Departments/IT) to point directly to a particular shared folder.
- Type a name for the new network location. Then click finish