IT provides multi platform printing solution that enables users to print from any device natively. You can print using your personal machines and release the job from any PaperCut enabled printer.
Before you proceed, please ensure that you are connected to CMUQ-SECURE network.
- To print from an iOS device, you need to install the Web Clip profile that shows up along with Apps on the Home Screen
- Go to https://papercut.qatar.cmu.edu:9192/ios/install
- You’ll be presented with the screen below, click on ‘Install’
- If you are prompted for username and password, you need to provide your credentials and then open the link again
- Once you click on install, you need to enter your passcode, enter your passcode on this screen
- You will now see a warning page, click on ‘Install’ on this page
- One more prompt will pop up, you need to touch ‘Install’ again
- Once the profile is installed, you will see the Profile Installed page, click on ‘Done’
- Yo will see the Web Clip along with the other Apps
- Open the Web Clip and enter your credentials, make sure that you check ‘Remember me’
Now let’s try printing a document…
- Open any document, browser or email and then touch the button that open the print menu
- You need to select the Find-Me-Students printer or Find-Me-Anywhere (for faculty and staff members)
- Touch ‘Print’ and your document will be sent to the queue, now you can release it from any of the PaperCut enabled printer.