IT provides WiFi access to the network and internet for all CMU students, faculty and Staff. The WiFi covers the whole campus and is delivered over 802.11ac using 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz frequencies.
1. Wakeup your iOS device and unlock the screen.
2. Locate the settings icon and tap it.
3. In settings, Wi-Fi, ensure that the Wi-Fi button is in the ON position, and under CHOOSE A NETWORK, tap CMUQ-SECURE.
4. When prompted, enter your Andrew ID and Password to login.
5. You will then be prompted to verify the certificate, tap Accept.
6. Once connected, there should be a check mark next to CMUQ-SECURE.