This post has steps mentioned to connect to Virtual Qatar using a client on an iOS device.
Install and Connect
- Install the VMware Horizon Client for iOS from the Apple App Store.
- The VMware View application should now be available from your Home screen.
- Touch the application to launch it.
- In the server setup Add View Connection Server.
- Enter virtual.qatar.cmu.edu for Connection Server and then touch Add Server.
- When prompted, enter your Andrew userID and password and then touch Done.
- Touch Virtual Qatar to connect.
- You should now be connected to Virtual Qatar. Use the dock located at the left of the screen for a programs and other options.
- To disconnect, select Log Off from the Windows menu.