Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,
You may have heard news reports of a potential data breach of Qatar National Bank (QNB) (see  and  below). QNB has responded that there is no financial impact on their clients and that they are investigating the matter (see  below).
In light of the uncertainty around this potential breach, we highly recommend immediately changing:
- your password
- your hint questions and answer
- your profile picture
You can change these by logging in to the QNB site and making changes as indicated in the image below.
If you have used the same username/password combination on other services, you should also change those. If someone were to obtain access to one of your accounts, then they would have access to all accounts using the shared username/password combination.
General security guidelines for passwords and security questions:
- Do not share the same password for multiple services
- Do not share the same security questions for multiple services
- Do not share your password with others
- Do periodically change your password and security questions
Khalid Sarwar Warraich | Chief Information Officer